Thanks for stopping by!!

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Oozak Challenge Card

 Here is my card for the June Oozak challenge.  I had to have 2 DP's and an embellishment.  I have 4 papers that I used from a 6 X 6 paper pack and I cut the edge off another because of the text on the bottom.  I trimmed it so the scallop was on top and added faux stitching, The stamp is from Hero Arts and the hearts were cut with nestabilities dies. I added Glossy accents to the inside hearts and popped them with dimensional tape.

3 comments:

  1. I love it Beth!! This really lets the pretty paper shine, and spotlights the little papers perfectly too. Just the right proportions of everything! And I spy a little Hero Arts there too :)

    Are you in NC yet?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Still in Mich. Planning to move July 9th or 10th. Still have packing to do and some things on the house before it is ready for sale. My SIL sent me an job posting today from NC and I am hoping I have to go down early for a job interview. It is exactly what I am looking for and I am qualified for everything they are looking for.

      Delete
  2. Love the way you tie everything together! Thanks for entering the Oozak challenge! Hope you win!

    ReplyDelete